Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dream book in the works!

I've spent a few minutes over the past few days putting together the beginnings of my dream book.  I've left a lot of space blank so that I can add more as I find new things I love.  These are a few of the pages I've started on...


Spare Bedroom-I just love the bright colors!



Master Bedroom/Bath-Blues, blues, blues.


Living Room-more neutral with touches of color




Kitchen-I have mixed feelings here.  I like the more modern clean lines, but I also love the shabby chic look





DIY Projects/Entertaining Ideas


 This pic is not in the Dream Book, but I am obsessed with the airplane wall hanging!




It felt really good pull all my magazines together, and get all the ideas I love in one place.  My boyfriend took a few minutes to look through the book.  I think it helped him to see the vision I have for our home, and even inspired him enough to FINALLY agree to paint the kitchen!  For some crazy reason he likes 1992 look that haunts our kitchen right now.


We have lived here for 6 months, I am so tired of staring at these pears!  So it sounds like he will help me paint in two weeks!  I'm so super excited!  In the mean time, I can start some wall art projects I've been wanting to try.  I knew I was going to change the wall color, and didn't want to make anything that wouldn't match the new look of the kitchen.  Expect some fun DIY projects in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment