Thursday, January 26, 2012

So, I've been thinking about blogging for a long time.  Putting all my thoughts, ideas, and projects out there seriously frightens me.  However, recently I have been blog hopping, and it seems like every blogger receives a ton of love and support from their friends, familys, and fellow bloggers.  So I'm ready to give it a shot.  And the timing is perfect, because I have been reading Heather's blog over at  http://www.myshabbydream.com/.  She is doing a 6 week plan to spend more time focusing on yourself and your dreams.  She's starting week one with a "dream journal". We don't  know what the next 5 weeks of her plan have in store, but I feel like this is the perfect way for me to start my blog.  So over the next few days I will be creating my dream journal.  I will fill it with magazine cutouts, quotes, color swatches, and everything else that inspires me.  I cannot wait to get started. What a wonderful jumping off point!  So what else is in store?  You can look forward to DIY projects, stories about a first time homeowner trying to decorate on the cheap, and I can't even imagine what else!  Thank you so much for stopping by, and I'm excited to join the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment