Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 2 of Domestic Bliss-Shallow Creek Crafts Scrubbie!


Today's Domestic Bliss product is a cotton and tulle scrubbie from Jane at Shallow Creek Crafts!  She sent me this one in green and white.  Isn't it cute?


Not only is it cute, it is a serious cleaning machine!  This scrubbie is very well made, which isn't surprising since Jane has been knitting, crocheting, sewing & quilting for over twenty years. 

I tested my Shallow Creek Scrubbie on my dishes and pots and pans from dinner last night.  We had tacos, so there were plenty of dishes to do.  It helped scrub all of our dinner plates and toppings bowls clean, but I was more amazed with how easy it was to clean the ground beef skillet.  My Shallow Creek Srubbie made it incredibly easy to get every last bit of greasy residue off the skillet!

I'm so used to just using an ordinary kitchen sponge.  They don't have the same power that these scrubbies do, because they aren't as tough and flexible.  I also used this scrubbie to clean my porcelain kitchen sink.  It helped scrub any loose food off the sides with ease, and didn't leave any scratches!  I've had issues finding a sponge that will clean it well without leaving scratch marks all over the place.

Most importantly, Shallow Creek Craft Srubbies are affordable!  You can buy a set of two for only $1.75.  That's pretty much awesome considering these are such well made products.

Shallow Creek Crafts makes these scrubbies in a ton of different colors.  Orange, green, blue, yellow, pink, and more!  They are made of 100% cotton yarn and netted tulle.  I just love that they are handmade and so unique.





You can find Shallow Creek Craft Srubbies, as well as richly scented hand poured soy candles, luxurious hand made soaps, skin softening lotions, luscious lip balms, and other knitted and crochet handmade items at:




Or check them out on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shallow-Creek-Crafts/203748459635221

Thank you so much to Shallow Creek Crafts for participating in our "Domestic Bliss" series!



Check out the Everything but the Kitchen Sink Giveaway here:





1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I like them alot! Stopping by from the live laugh rowe blog hop. Nice blog and love this post! Following via GFC- hope to see you around www.bearrabbitbear.com soon!

    ReplyDelete