Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 3 of Domestic Bliss- Black Sheep Soap Co. Stain Stick

First things first.  I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, and Black Sheep Soap Co. does a great job with this.  Their charming packaging is really appealing to me. 

Not only are their products good-looking, they smell AMAZING!  I fell in love with this stain stick the second I opened it based only on it's wonderful scent. 





I knew I couldn't write an entire review on a stain stick about the fantastic fragrance alone, so I headed up to the laundry room to try it out. 


My real life job is working as a nurse assistant for a hospice agency.  I wear scrubs every day to work, and most days they get pretty filthy..  Right now they are disgusting because I have been dragging the hem of the pants through a bunch of muddy rain puddles.  So, I figured this was the best way to test my new Black Sheep Soap Co. Stain Stick.

The Stain Stick is super easy to use.  All you do is wet the area on your clothing that is stained, and rub it vigorously with the Stain Stick.  I did this to the hem of my scrub pants and after a few minutes, my stain was gone. 

 

Not being fully convinced that the Stain Stick was that magical, I found a harder test.  A place mat I've been avoiding with spaghetti stains on it.  Yes, my boyfriend is a messy slob.  This task took slightly more rubbing, but in no time it was stain free! 

The really great part about Black Sheep Soap Co.'s Stain Stick is that it doesn't contain harsh chemicals.  So you can deal with the stain, but not feel like you have to start a load of laundry right then and there just to rinse out the Stain Stick soap. 

Speaking of soap, I want to also mention the other products Black Sheep Soap Co. offers.  I have not been lucky enough to try these products, but as satisfied as I am with their Stain Stick, I would imagine their other products are equally as wonderful.  They also offer soap in a variety of scents, bath bombs, bath tea, laundry soap, a moisturizing shampoo bar, and some gift sets as well. 

You guys, you have to go over to their Etsy shop and at least check it out.  Seriously. You would almost be crazy not to order something, anything!  This magical Stain Stick is only $3.00 plus shipping, and the rest of the items in their shop are equally as affordable.  You won't regret it, I promise.  You can thank me the second you get your package in the mail and breathe in the wonderful scent of your new soap.
You can find Black Sheep Soap Co.
on Facebook at:



Right now they are doing a giveaway there. All you have to do is head over, "Like" their facebook page, and then tell them which of their products you would like to win!
You can also check out their Etsy shop at:

Linking up at:



Check out the Everything but the Kitchen Sink Giveaway here:




2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of this product before, but it looks wonderful! Thank you for giving your honest opinion of it.

    And may I just say that label is one of the cutest things I've ever seen?? I love the name and the sheep graphic!

    Thanks so much for linking to Grace at Home! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the stains stick and it works so well, even on stains on a garment that has already been washed with the stain on it. It is amazing and the little stick lasts a long, long time. It really is magic.

    ReplyDelete