Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dreaming of Days on the Deck

It's 70 degrees here today in Kansas City.  Unfortunately the deck in our new home is one of the projects we haven't even begun to think about.  I LOVE sitting outside, drinking my margarita, and catching up on my reading. But right now it's too depressing!  We have four chairs, and a table that was shattered in a wind storm right after we moved in.  Ugghhh. 

Poor shattered table...and seriously dead grass. *sigh*

Disgustingly plain.  It needs a TON of help. 





 To lift my spirits, I made myself a margarita and went on Pintrest to find some beautiful, yet reasonable, deck and patio pictures. I really want to tear down the deck and put in a nice big patio, so most of these are patio pictures.  Okay, go make yourself a margarita, and come check out the pics I found! Here they are!


So comfy!  I love the green with the dark brown furniture.


Perfect for patio dinner parties!



I like how this one has the two benches along with regular chairs.  It's different and fun.


Simple and beautiful. I love the bushes all around the patio!





This one might be a little unrealistic for the size of our yard, but one can dream a little, right??



This one is my absolute FAVORITE.  I just love it!


And here are some outdoor accessories, just for good measure!

How cool are these??



Love the old school look of this one...



...and the durability of this one.




A golf clock for my golfer, and the golf part isn't so obvious that it's ugly, you know?



This one's for me!  I love a little fire on a nice night or when we're entertaining.  So romantic.



Well, everybody raise your margaritas!!! Here's hoping for a beautiful new deck/patio for me (hehe), and for all the good times we will all have this spring and summer! CHEERS!

Linking up at these awesome parties. You can find their buttons on my left sidebar as well:


http://www.somewhatsimple.com/sys-blog-link-party-with-tooth-fairy-ideas/


http://jaimelyn11.blogspot.com/2012/03/crafty-scrappy-happy-me-thursday-25.html

http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/03/feathered-nest-friday_08.html

http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/03/inspiration-friday-no-55-and-giveaway.html

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Strut Your Stuff Link Party! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could afford new furniture this year. You've got me dreaming of spending summer nights on the back porch drinking margaritas & sitting around the fire :) Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete