Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fun Spring Finds

Just thought I'd share a few fun things I found at Hobby Lobby today.  They got me excited for spring, and for entertaining! 




How adorable is this spatula?  And it's a steal at 30% off 3.99!


It's hard to tell from this picture(sorry) but these are mini tong sets.  They come with all different kinds of grippers on the ends, and in the best spring colors!  They would be great for relish trays!  And at 30% $1.99 who could resist?


These pillows make me so happy!  If I had some beautiful patio furniture like I showed in my last post, I promise these pillows would be hanging out on it!

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope these few things made you smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places. I could just live there. I do like the pillows, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I went in for one thing today and was there for almost 2 hours. Disgusting, right?

    ReplyDelete