Monday, April 23, 2012

Arty Aprons! A Whimsical Gift for Mother's Day?



Today's Domestic Bliss feature comes from an absolutely fantastic shop, Arty Aprons!



The aprons from this shop prove that there's no reason you can't feel good and look good while working in the kitchen!  Arty Aprons recently sent me a Katie style apron, and I have so much to tell you about it!  Arty Aprons has an amazing collection of aprons available, and I'll be sure to show pictures of all of them.  This one is the Katie that I received.  I'm using the picture from Arty Aprons because it shows the shape so well!


I know, I'm in love with it too!  It's obviously gorgeous, but there are so many other great things about this apron.

The first thing I noticed was that it is made from quality fabric.  It's not thin or cheap, which means I can get as messy as I want in the kitchen knowing I can wash it as much as I need.  The Katie apron I received was made with five different fabrics that go together super well.  This apron has two fabrics on the back side with black and white polka dot apron strings.  I just love the detail that was put into this apron, including the adorable and handy pocket on the front.  It even has a cute little button at the top of it. :-)  

I was most impressed by how well made this apron it.  The stitching is impeccable, and the shape perfect. My Katie apron fits amazingly!  It's not too tight, but not too baggy or lose.  The top of the apron is form fitting and shaped to show off curves without making you feel self-conscious.  This Arty Apron is not your grandma's apron...but might be a nice gift to keep grandma feeling whimsical and modern!

I had a brunch party on Saturday morning, and wore my apron.  Why wouldn't I?  It's comfortable and beautiful, and made me feel like the hostess with the mostess!  My friends absolutely loved it, and my sister even made me take it off so she could try it on.  I hadn't seen it on someone else, and it looked so cute!  The apron strings are nice and long, so you never have to worry about it fitting right.  The top of the apron ties as well, so everyone can find their own perfect fit!

Okay, I want to show you the other styles available at Arty Aprons.

The Polly


The Peggy


The Alice


The Sally


The Andi


The Lucy


The Charlotte


The Violet, half apron. LOVE these pockets!



And how cute is this? His and Hers aprons.  What a fun gift for a couples wedding shower!


And of course, the cutest one yet, the child's apron. The Karen.


And this isn't even all the styles Arty Aprons has.  There are a ton of different styles. 

I have to show you a few more of the pics from their Facebook page because the details are so wonderful.




Well, if you want to own one of these beautiful, whimsical, kitchen aprons I will provide all the info you need to hunt one down.  These aprons also make amazing girlfriend gifts, or gifts for Mother's Day!!

You can see all of the aprons pictured today, and many more on Facebook at:




5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    The Polly is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty aprons :) I got your comment on my blog earlier today and would love to have you co-host the Not Your Ordinary Link Party next Monday. I just need your email and I will get you the details later this week! Thanks! You can email me at melissaenault@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Arty Aprons and such custom make Easter aprons for my 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old granddaughters - they are gorgeous and the girls were so excited to put them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to keep it in mind and will use it when i needed.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete