Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blossommistic is Fantastic!




It's time for another great product feature and review for our Domestic Bliss Series!  Today's feature is about Blossommistic, and their wonderful dish scrubbies! 






Blossommistic sent me two scrubbies, one blue and one white.





First, I was to tell you how incredibly impressed I was by the consistency in the crocheting.  They are identical, which is rare for a home made item, and great if you want to order them in bulk.

I decided I would use one scrubbie on dishes, and another for cleaning the tub.  I asked Garret to try the one for the dishes.  He's a freak about getting the dishes scrubbed well before putting them in the dishwasher.  He normally uses our dish cleaning brush, and was surprised what a difference it makes using one of these dish scrubbies instead.  It saved so much time, and so much water since these scrubbies work so well!

Next, I headed up to our master bath to clean the shower/tub.  If I'm being honest, I hadn't cleaned it in probably a month.  That's terrible, I know.  The corners of the tub get kinda grimy after a while.  This dish scrubbie turned into a tub scrubbie very nicely!  Since my scrubbie is so flexible, I was able to get into every nook and cranny of the tub, cleaning it with ease.  I'm one of those people who hate house work, and any tool I can use to make it easier and faster, I am going to love!  This dish scrubbie from Blossommistic definitely fits the bill!

Blossommistic makes them in a variety of colors, as you can see here. 




They can even make multi-colored versions for different occasions and holidays!



And the price of these dish scrubbies from Blossommistic is seriously cheap!  At only $1.00 each, you can order a ton of them to stock up on!  They can also take bulk orders up to 1,000!  If you would like to see more information on Blossommistic's dish scrubbies, or to see more their hand made items you can find them at the follow websites:




Don't forget to tell them I sent you their way!  Thanks so much to Blossommistic for allowing me to review and feature your amazing dish scrubbies!




No comments:

Post a Comment