Monday, April 30, 2012

Not Your Ordinary Show and Tell Link Party!!

I have the pleasure of co-hosting one of my very favorite link parties this week!  Melissa over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife has so graciously invited me to co-host, and I could not be more excited! :-)

I'll turn things over to Melissa here in a second, but first I want to let everyone know that I will be posting an awesome Etsy shop feature later today that will include a GIVEAWAY!!  The feature is about Compelled to Craft, a wonderful shop full of beautiful items for the home!  I will be showcasing a great product as a part of our Domestic Bliss series!


Okay, here's Melissa with the "Not Your Ordinary Show and Tell Link Party"!!!!







My FAVORITE link up from last week was...
LIGHTEN UP from The Consigner DesignerDidn't she do an AMAZING JOB!!! LOVE it!!




The rules for linking up to this party are SIMPLE:

1. Follow your hosts below.

The Host:

Co-Hosts: 

2. Link up ANY blog post that you would like to Show & Tell. From crafts, diy projects, recipes, ANYTHING! 

3. Have Fun and Visit some of the other Link Ups :)

You can also grab a lovely button and help us spread the word!


If you would like to help me co-host "Not You Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party" next week, I would love to have you! Email me at melissaenault@yahoo.com.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting this week. I am now following you on Linky Followers and would so love a visit and maybe a follow back. (I will check back to see your Etsy feature)

    ReplyDelete