Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Scotts Snap Spreader System Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts® for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
http
As many of you know, Garret and I are first time homeowners. We moved into our house at the end of the summer last year. When we moved in, the grass in our yard was completely dead. The previous owners had moved out a month earlier, and had completely neglected it in the summer sun. Unfortunately, we neglected it too since we were so busy getting moved in and settled. HUGE MISTAKE.


This year our yard is a mess, with bald spots and weeds all over the place. We recently went to the store in search of tools and supplies to fix up the lawn, but ended up walking around aimlessly for about an hour, and coming home empty handed. We were just clueless about where to start, and what to buy. We had asked several people for advice, but got different answers from everyone. Garret and I both felt pretty lost.


This is why the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System is perfect for me. It's a no fail system, since they do all the thinking for you. I went to their website, typed in my zip code, and they came up with a seasonal system for me. It even gives you substitutions based on the condition of your lawn. I'm serious, I couldn't make this up if I tried. They sell all these awesome Snap Pacs that attach right to the spreader. The seasonal system even tells you what time of year to spread these products on your lawn.

Whatever your needs are, they have a Snap Pac for it! And they make them so easy to use, especially for a first-timer like me. My favorite thing about the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System is that you don't have to cut open, lift those heavy bags, and try not to spill while you dump your products into your spreader. You just snap and go. It's that easy! You don't even have to worry about setting the flow rate on the spreader, because Scotts Snap Spreader auto-sets the proper flow rate for you. It's too easy!
Another great feature of the Scotts Snap Spreader is it's EdgeGuard. It keeps your product in your yard! Not your neighbors, not in the driveway or the street. It makes sure that none of your product goes to waste.
All of us are pretty worn out by the time we finish working out in the yard. With the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System, cleanup is easy. It self-seals the Snap Pac upon removal for easy storage. This is great for me because our garage is fairly small, and anything that looks neat and organized makes me VERY happy.
Check out this testimonial montage.  It's nice to hear such good things from people who are already using this system.


Will I be using the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System this year for my lawn? Absolutely. I can't wait to walk into the store knowing exactly what to buy, having confidence that this product wont allow me to fail!

Click this link to find out more about the Scotts® Snap® Spreader System AND, if you LIKE Snap perks on Facebook you can enter for your chance to win many amazing prizes. You can also stay informed of new promotions and contests.


 Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment