Monday, April 30, 2012

Whitney Farms O

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Introducing Whitney Farms® a full line of 100% natural plant foods and soils with no additives, nothing artificial, just ingredients from the Earth, designed to give you big, beautiful flowers and veggies. Get the goodness of gardening naturally, with Whitney Farms® plant foods and soils.

I recently heard that the safe day for planting in the spring is May 12.  This information came from one of my patients, an old farmer.  I've been wanting to get out to the garden and dig around for a while now, since the spring  has been so nice.  I've held off though, and for good reason since we hit 30 degrees overnight a few days ago.  My favorite thing to plant is tomatoes and peppers so we can make fresh salsa all summer.  And nothing is more important than making sure these vegetables are planted in organic soil.  With Whitney Farms® organic plant food, I can make this possible.

109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

 

Also, as all of you know, we just moved into this house at the end of last summer.  There is no vegetable garden area in our yard, so we need to get busy building one.  In the mean time, a container garden would work just fine.  This  shows the type I would love perfectly:

 

Using Whitney Farms® organic soil and organic plant food I will have a beautiful, lush, tasty, and organic garden of vegetables that I can share with family and friends all summer long!  I encourage each and every one of you to head and and get some Whitney Farms® to try!

 

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment