Monday, May 21, 2012

Fun Tool Find-The O Dream Board

Hi all, I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long.  I was super busy with my offline life.  We had a few birthdays, Mother's Day, and vacation to Nashville, TN.  I didn't get on the computer the whole time I was gone, and to be honest, it felt FANTASTIC.  But, I'm really happy to be back, and I want to share a fun new tool I found today.  It's been around for quite a while but it was new to me, and really easy to use. 

This fun tool is Oprah's Dream Board. Here's the link to it.
I'll show you the master bedroom dream board I just made.  It took less than 10 mins to make, and was super easy.  I went to pintrest, and found the photos I liked.  Then I saved them to my computer, uploaded to O's Dream Board and here we are!




I love how easy this was, and I encourage all of you to go have a good time playing around on this fun website! 

I'll be back later this week for a really awesome tutorial that I cannot wait to share!  See you then!!




No comments:

Post a Comment