Friday, June 1, 2012

Getting Kitschy!!

Getting Kitschy!

So recently I've been obsessed with finding pictures of "kitschy" looking decor.  I think it's so bright and fun!!  I also think it's a look that I appreciate, but not everyone who walks into my home is going to love it.  So I've been thinking maybe I'll do my laundry room with a kitschy theme.  No one else really goes in there, and it might as well be decorated with a fun theme!  I found several pictures of fun kitschy laundry rooms and accessories, but first here are a few of my other new favorites.

How seriously adorable are these Pyrex dishes when you group them like this?


Pinned Image


This modern kitschy kitchen is so bright and cheery!
Pinned Image


This is really different...
Pinned Image

This sewing room rocks my world.

Pinned Image

Love all these prints!



Now on to the fun laundry room stuff


Pinned Image

Isn't this clothespin mirror neato?  Click the link below it for a tutorial

Pinned Image

Love this one too! The link below has the tutorial.

Pinned Image

From Better Homes and Gardens.  Their link below has free printables!

[laundry.jpg]
 A fun DIY project for wall art.  Tutorial at link below!


 How adorable!

Pinned Image

Thanks for letting me share some cute kitschy pics with you today.  If you could do a color scheme or theme in your laundry room, what would you like to do??

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adore those laundry hangers ... I have something similar pinned on pinterest, but the hangers are holding large (8X10) pictures of the kids (them putting clothes in the basket, etc.). So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! I'll have to check out the ones you have pinned!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my laundry room signs! You have a really fun blog! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete