Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Bathroom Sink and Fittings? Yes Please!


It's obvious I'm a renovation/redo/redecorate fanatic.  My newest obsession-the guest bathroom off of my kitchen.  Especially focusing on the sink.  The sink in our guest bathroom off the kitchen is just a pedestal sink.  I would love to replace the entire thing with a sink that has cabinets below. I love walking through different home stores and dreaming about all the different cabinet hardware, and bathroom fittings.  Picking out a new pretty faucet...oh I wish.  Here are some ideas of what I really love!






And here are some bathroom fittings I love as well!

I love the knobs on this one...

 And this one too!!

The sleek look of this one is really awesome. 
 Picking the fittings would just depend on the sink, and cabinet that I chose.

2 comments:

  1. All of those look so cute! I love looking at interior design things!
    I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about bathroom fittings than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it.
    bathroom Fitting

    ReplyDelete