Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mailboxes, Doormats, and Birdbaths! Oh My!


Hi everybody!  I don't know about you but it is HOT here!  And guess what?  My grass is dormant.  My flowers are dead.  They only thing that looks good outside my house is the lawn and garden decor.  Honestly, I don't have a ton of it right now, but I'm working on it.  I recently found some really cute house signs and doormats that can be personalized.  There's a company called Mailbox and Beyond that sells all kinds of really amazing outdoor decor online. 

I never realized how much variety there was in different types of mailboxes, address plaques, and doormats.  They can even personalize a crock for you, which would be really pretty come fall when you can plant your colorful mums in it! 

Now Garret and I aren't married, so personalizing everything with his last name might be jumping the gun a little bit.  However, they can personalize using your street name and address, or just have it say "Welcome".  Should Garret and I get married, I would love to have one of their wedding plaques.  They say "House of (your last name), Established (your wedding date)".  SO adorable! 

Adding birdbaths, fountains, and bird feeders have also been a recent obsession of mine.  All these are ways to beautify your lawn, garden, and porch.  When none of your plants and flowers are alive, at least you will have the beauty of birds and running water!

So, those are my hot weather yard decorating tips, hope you enjoyed!


1 comment:

  1. If someone wants to purchase different types of mailboxes then online websites are the best option for it. You can readily find several designs of mailboxes there.
    _____________________________
    how to start a mailbox business

    ReplyDelete