Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Now Accepting Sponsors!


Hi ladies and gents! I want to let you all know that There's No Place Like Home is now accepting sponsors!! I have the prices VERY low right now to kick things off! I'd like really like to have a great group of sponsors, so I've tried to keep the pricing super affordable. I can't wait to showcase new blogs and shops to you guys!

I currently have over 450 facebook fans, as well as a great group of followers here on the blog. I will be doing numerous facebook shoutouts for sponsors, as well as features and giveaways right here! If you have a blog or shop, and would like to be a sponsor, you can get all the info RIGHT HERE! I'd love for you to make There's No Place Like Home a home for you and your blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Come over a visit me sometime today. :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete