Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Fantastic New Side Table!!

Check out my FAB new find!  I got this at Hobby Lobby on clearance for only $25!! 


 
 


 Isn't it seriously fantastic?  So I found the table, and knew I had to have it, but wasn't sure where I would put it.  I measured several walls in our house, and it ended up measuring almost exactly the same as a short wall in my kitchen.  I knew immediately it was meant for that space.  I ran to Hobby Lobby, bought it, and squeeeeezed it into my little Kia Spectra.  When I got home, I brought into the kitchen and it fit like a glove!!  Right above the table is this vino wall hanging.  I then knew exactly what I wanted to do with the table.



I have this area on my kitchen counter where I was keeping a wine rack, a decanter, and a few other things.  Plus and entire kitchen drawer was full of bar napkins and tools.  This new table of mine could serve no better purpose than to house these items!  And look what an amazing difference it made for my counter.  So much more space, I love it!!
 

 
Scroll down for pics of the details, and my fab new table all dressed up!!!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. What a great find, especially for $25!! I may have to head to Hobby Lobby today and take a looksie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, for sure! The funny thing is I had been eyeing this table for almost a year, but it was something like $150 originally. My patience paid off this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thats an amazing find! Very cute!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I love cheap finds (and let's be honest...I love wine too!)! I'm linking up via the 300 Follower Blog Hop. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. newest follower from the hop! :) can't wait to hear from you!

    xoxo - kylie
    www.kandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find! I like what you did with it! Found you at the under 300 blog hop and I am your newest follower!

    Paula
    ginderellasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute table!
    I am a new follower from the hop!
    Lisa
    akawest.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also a girl on a mission to find great items on the cheap--so I love your blog! And that table. What a steal. You really decorated it up great!

    New follower stopping by from the Under 300 Hop :)
    Come say hello!
    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great find! And it looks so pretty :)
    Visiting from the 300 blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the table and that it helps free up counter space is a total bonus. You have a great eye for deals and decorating. I am a new follower from the 300 hop, glad I found you. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog! Newest follower! Love the side table! Congrats on the engagement, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. just another reason to love Hobby Lobby! so cute!
    Thanks so much for linking up. Be sure to grab a button or text link back. :)

    ReplyDelete