Thursday, October 11, 2012

In the Spirit of Halloween, Here's Something FRIGHTENING!

You guys.  I'm afraid I have a serious problem.  We have a spare bedroom in our house we haven't furnished yet.  Instead, it has become a graveyard for unfinished craft projects, bloggy swag, wedding decor, paperwork, and disorganized craft supplies.  I'm ashamed of how scary it looks, but I'm willing to share the photos to give you all a good Halloween scare. 
 
BOO!!!!!!!
 




 
So, with Garret out of town over the next few days, this is my project.  Wish me luck!  I can't wait to show pics of it organized!!  Or as organized as it can be with no furniture and shelving. (Not in the budget pre-wedding). 
 
Speaking of, go check out some info on The Wedding Takover!
 

1 comment:

  1. Its like you reаd my mind! You sеem to grasp a lot approxіmatelу this, such as you
    wгote thе book in it οr something.
    I thinκ thаt yоu simρly cаn dο ωith a few p.
    c. to power the meѕsage house a bit, however іnstead of that, that is excellent blog.
    A fantastic гeаԁ. I'll definitely be back.

    Check out my homepage ... dumpster rental ct
    my webpage :: order dumpster

    ReplyDelete