Thursday, November 1, 2012

Loft Living and a Nice Night Out in Kansas City!

 
 
Last weekend we had a really nice evening.  My mom and step-dad went to a charity event earlier this year.  They entered a raffle and happened to win a one night stay in a loft off of the plaza in downtown Kansas City.  She invited the family to come over for drinks and hors d'oeuvres. It was really neat to spend a nice night in our own city, but in a unique location. 

I wanted to share some of the pictures with you guys because it had such unique decor.  It was styled in a super cute loft fashion.  Take a look!












 
My brother and sister.

 
My mom and step-dad brought a few bottles of champagne, and toasted to Garret and my engagment.  It was a super sweet gesture...I loved it!

 
The boys

 
Me, my brother Eric, my mom Pam, and my sister Amy

 
Just the girls


 
View from the rooftop patio!
 
 
 
 
My sister and her husband
 
Me and Garret
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to head over to
The Wedding Takeover info page, especially if you have a shop.  I'm still looking for a few shops for various areas of planning for a wedding!
 
 
Linking up at:
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
    was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Stop by my homepage cheap gucci
    My web page: gucci bags on sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.

    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this increase.

    Also visit my web page; http://www.cedarfinance.com/

    ReplyDelete