Monday, November 5, 2012

Seriously Awesome Free Sponsorship Opportunity

Hello everyone!! Today I want to introduce a new series I will be posting about over the next several months. It's The Wedding Takeover!!


As you all know, I recently got engaged, and will be getting married this coming May. In the spirit of the wedding, I will soon be doing a series on my blog called “The Wedding Takeover”. For this series, I will be highlighting different areas of my wedding planning journey.
I will show Pinterest inspirations, share posts from other bloggers that I have found helpful, and photos and descriptions of things I have planned for my wedding. A big part of the series will be showcasing various online shops where you can purchase items for your wedding, or for someone you know who is planning a wedding! Some of the first shops I will feature are Personalized Bridal Hangers. and Pretty as a Picture Creations. If you want to get an idea of the kind of things I will be showcasing, go check out their pages at http://www.facebook.com/personalizedhangers and http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPicCreations!
I have created a special promotional package for vendors who want to participate. I’m offering a feature review, 6 months free large ad space(which includes monthly group intro posts), and six months worth of facebook shoutouts to the vendors who choose to participate in “The Wedding Takeover” series. I’m doing this in an attempt to create great content for the blog, as well as aquire some awesome and unique items for my wedding and wedding party.

If you would like to participate, I am asking that you send an item or items for me to review. The promotional package I described above is worth over $50, and is a lot of work for me too. All this is negotiable, and promo packages can be created on an individual basis. If you are at all interested, or have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Everyone can look forward to the start of this series here in about a week! And don't worry, I will still be posting great DIY ideas, and some other home improvement projects I've been working on!


Melissa Marsh
There’s No Place Like Home



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it
    please help.

    Feel free to surf to my page :: money talks clips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks!

    Also visit my web page ... cedar finance trading

    ReplyDelete